lundi 24 mars 2008

A dating agency


First,what's a dating agency ?

Dating agency or services are for people who are trying to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.This agency is an intermediary between the clients,which will make responsible for putting in contact persons en seen from a marriage or from a lasting and stable relation.


Why call in a dating agency ?

Because,I think the constraints of actual life, rhythms and displacements imposed by job, make opportunities often very difficult to tie true relations.

3 commentaires:

lyly a dit…

Hi!
I hope there will be when we will caen. I think you, your placement corresponds rather well because you are very attentive to the other. It is rather strange to make your work placement in a matriminial agency.
I hope that every will go well for you. And keep fishing.

BYE

§*Marie*§ a dit…

Hi marionette!!

I am satisfied that you is found a work placement which pleases you and I hope that it will allow you to have fun and to overcome your shyness which knows can be that kept silent will meet your prince. I laugh

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.