lundi 24 mars 2008

About me

Today I decide to speak about me,think I don't like really to do.
First,I'll tell my week-end.
Friday evening I came back at home late,because my train was late in the Caen station,where I change of train to go to Coutances.Then I watched figures skating on the television.
Saturday morning I saw a friend,the aftermoon I did my homeworks and the evening I played bowling.
Sunday I ate in my father,and then I saw family.
And to finish,this morning I took my train early to come in Lisieux,because at 4 p.m. I'll work in the Lisieux Station as agent reception.
Soon the work placement,I haste to start,I'll carried in a dating agency in Caen during two months.Then, I would like to go "fille au pair" in England for 9 months or one year.I found a family in York a city in the north of England with who I correspond,but there are three applicantes.

1 commentaire:

lyly a dit…

Hi Marion!!

I would like to leave in england also, during one year after my studies. I met the english friends yesterday and they want to help me for find a family for make "fille au pair". Otherwise if they don't find the family in the circle of acquaintance, I will to contact an organism who take charge of find a family but it's paying but in exchange it's necessary to pay.