mardi 26 février 2008

My favorite cake


Red fruits Crumble

Ingredients for four people :

- 250 g of strawberries
- 250 g of raspberries
- 150 g of botany currants
- 120 g of butter
- 50 of sugar
- 2 spoons of honey
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 150 g of flour


Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes


First, preheat the oven at 210°C.
Butter the dish and put the fruits with the honey inside then mix.
For the crumble paste : cut the butter in dice and mix them in a salad bowl with the flour, the vanilla and the sugar.
Distribute the paste regularly on the fruits.
Put in oven 15 minutes, let and cool down and taste the crumble.

4 commentaires:

adelie a dit…

Thank you for the recipe if you have the others original recipe you can communicate them

juju a dit…

Hi gourmand!!!
I think this cake is not the only cake which you like because you love to do the gourmand. Besides, the Wednesday, it seems to me that you liked chocolate cakes well.
Attention really in kilograms!!!
Have nice appetite......miam!!!

amandine a dit…

Marion thanks for giving us the recipe for crumble
But I shall not repeat your recipe because I do not like this dessert!

céline a dit…

Hi!
thank you for this recipe!! I love cooking, it is my hobbie! I would try your recipe.
Bye