vendredi 16 novembre 2007

My reaction about the cosmetic advertisement


First, you have to know most advertisement are transformed, or retouched with high performance software.

All that to make a woman more beautiful, for appear prettier, for give more need to buy this crem for exemple, because , woman believe in buying this cream she will look like to the woman she has seen on TV or in his magazine. But it's totality WRONG !

A woman is pretty like she is !

Dove made a campaign, by showing the transformation of a naturally beautiful woman who become more prettier whith computing fixes. And with a famous advertisement with women of all sizes. In this photo we can see Dove didn't use women slim ! It's better !

It was a very good idea !

For my mind, Dove is very inteligent ! It use a good marketing stategy !




3 commentaires:

lyly a dit…

hello Marion
I am agree with you. I find the woman is beautiful as it is. It is necessary to see with point HOW girls are improved because once in a catalogue I watched a girl without navel has my improved opinion they are retouched her and they don't paid attention. A girl without navel doesn't exist at least is informed my... LOL
Good continuation
Lydie

juju a dit…

Hi!!
Your article is a good idea! I think to use simple women like us because women feel better understood. Also whith this advertising they have desire to buy dove items. Like you I think their advertising is a good strategy. Dove is going to touch a broad population!!
SEE YOU LATER MARION

amandine a dit…

Hello Marion,

I like your paper and small videos we saw in class
we realize that beauty is virtual
I like the dove advertising campaign that breaks this picture